The Acorn School of Stratham’s 33rd annual Bake and Raffle Sale to benefit the Becky Shepard Scholarship Fund, was held in the lobby of Citizen’s Bank, Water Street, Exeter. One hundred percent (100%) of the proceeds will go directly to Acorn School’s Scholarship Fund, enabling three, four and five year old children an opportunity to benefit from the enriching experience of preschool and kindergarten. At right, Trish Ruffner, bake sale committee member gives a helping hand to Sue Eno, a mom with two children at Acorn.
- LCHIP Supports Natural and Historic Resource Projects Statewide
- Need for Blood Doesn't Stop for Pandemic or Holidays
- Candlelight Stroll Under the Stars
- An Afternoon of Clairvoyance
- History of the Town of Kingston
- All About Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Santa is Coming to Sandown
- Biologists Complete Annual Duck Banding Work
- Students on the Rise
- Drive-Thru Holiday Celebration
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.