Fremont Museum Former Schoolhouse

LARRY KENNEDY/CTN

The Fremont Village Schoolhouse, in the former Black Rocks District of Fremont, above, was once a grammar school and built in 1895. It sets next to the Primary School, built in 1852. Both buildings were used until the year 1950. Find out more about Fremont’s history in July 13, August 10, September 21 and October 12 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at 8 Beede Hill Road, Fremont.

This Week's Circulars