HAMPTON — While offering “Dinners to Go” and various “Grab and Go” items since opening in 2015, Victoria’s Kitchen has seen an uptick in demand for these offerings in recent days.
“I think people want to see a familiar face, even if from a distance, and support their local businesses,” said Owner Tracey Dewhurst, who also owns nearby The Victoria Inn in Hampton.
Expressing concern at both the short and long-term impact of COVID-19 on not just her business, but those throughout the Seacoast and region, Dewhurst said they plan to keep offering “meals on the go.”
“We want people to know we are here and doing all we can to do our part and keep our community together,” she said.
Specials change weekly with a menu available online at victoriaskitchencafe.com.
“We offer wonderful comfort food at affordable prices,” she said. “I think all of us need a little comfort now, but we will get through this together.”
Victoria’s Kitchen is located at 725 Lafayette Road in Hampton and open from 6 am to 2 pm. To place an order, or check on hours (they may change due to COVID-19), call 603-926-2076.
- Consumer Reports: How to Protect Yourself When Pumping Gas
- GRAND OPENING - KINGSTON ALL AMERICAN
- NHBM Preparing for 2020 Season
- Making Masks 4 Heroes
- Community Oven Fundraiser
- A Rabbit Named Reeces
- Hiring a Home Inspector: BBB Industry Tip
- Making a Difference One Smoothie, One Bowl at a Time
- Social Isolation Book Launch: 'Incident at Exeter Tavern'
- Quilt Show Volunteers Needed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.