From the frock worn by Eleanor Roosevelt to Jason Wu's gown for Michelle Obama, the dresses worn by first ladies enter the history books along with their owners.
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?