From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the most bizarre non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?