The Flight Analogs Project Team at the Johnson Space Center is conducting a series of studies. Subjects can read, watch TV, chat with friends online or even work remotely as long as they don't get out of bed. In exchange, subjects will be paid $18,000.
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?