Princeton University may give students a meningitis vaccine approved overseas but not in the U.S. Seven people contracted a rare form of bacterial meningitis on campus. At least one infectious disease expert thinks the vaccine is likely safe to use.
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember
- Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?