, Kingston, NH

November 29, 2012

Help Grant a Child's Wish

Carriage Towne News

---- — KINGSTON - The Kingston Human Services Department is once again asking you to help fulfill the wishes of our community’s children whose families are facing hard financial times.

You can help by coming to the Town Hall and taking a “wish” from the tree, buying that gift, and returning it to the Town Hall. The tree is located in the downstairs lobby, across from the Town Clerk’s office. Not all of the wishes are asking for toys; many are for winter coats, boots, sneakers, and other clothing.

Want to help but can’t get up to the Town Hall to pick a “wish”? Call the Human Services office and they’ll pick one for you and give you the information over the phone!

If you want to drop off a toy for a child, donations are also being accepted at the Kingston Fire Department.

Human Services is also asking for donations of gift cards to area supermarkets to help provide turkeys for Christmas dinner.

If you have any questions on how you can help, please feel free to contact Ellen at the Human Services Department at 642-3342, ext. 5, or at