2. Residential B - The area of the Residential B zone shall be defined as the lots indicated in Appendix B of this ordinance.
3. Residential C - The area of the Residential C zone shall be defined as the lots indicated in Appendix C of this ordinance.
4. Commercial - The area of the Commercial zone shall be defined as the lots indicated in Appendix D of this ordinance.
5. Village District - The area of the Village District zone shall be defined as the lots indicated in Appendix A of this ordinance.
6. Light Industrial/Commercial - The area of the Light Industrial/Commercial zone shall be defined as the lots indicated in Appendix E of this ordinance."
THE PLANNING BOARD DOES RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE 7-0
6. To see if the Town will vote to raise and appropriate $800,000.00 for the purchase of land and buildings on Merrimac Road, identified in the town's tax records as Map 12, Lot 6, Sub-lot 11, a portion of which will be used for a new police station, to authorize the execution of a 10-year, 0% interest mortgage and promissory note to finance the purchase of the property in accordance with the Municipal Finance Act (RSA 33), and to authorize the Selectmen to issue and negotiate said mortgage and promissory note. Of the $800,000.00 raised and appropriated, $60,000.00 shall be designated for the first year's payment on the mortgage note. (3/5 ballot vote required)
THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN DOES RECOMMEND THIS ARTICLE 3-0
7. "Shall the Town of Newton raise and appropriate as an operating budget, not including appropriations by special warrant articles and other appropriations voted separately, the amounts set forth on the budget posted with the warrant or as amended by vote of the first session, for the purposes set forth therein, totaling $2,932,375.00? Should this article be defeated, the default budget shall be $2,874,755.00, which is the same as last year, with certain adjustments required by previous action of the Town of Newton or by law; or the governing body may hold one special meeting, in accordance with RSA 40:13, X and XVI, to take up the issue of a revised operating budget only."