Republican Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky has ended his filibuster after nearly 13 hours. Paul was blocking the Senate confirmation vote of John Brennan, President Obama's pick to head the CIA, due to his concerns about unmanned drones.
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Electric-grid attack fuels sniper-versus-hacker threat debate
- How local sports could change all of television
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- March 12, 2014
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7