Richmonders join together to pay tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.'s historic "I Have a Dream" speech on the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington for civil and economic rights on Aug. 28, 1963.
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- VIDEO: Gun control ad recounts Newtown shooting
- VIDEO: The world's worst 'selfie' snaps
- VIDEO: Journalism school honors Ron Burgundy
- VIDEO: Snow, ice aim for nation's frozen midsection
- VIDEO: Millions of social media credentials hacked
- December 4, 2013
- Texas wants background checks for health-care navigators
- How to care for a cut Christmas tree
- Are fake eggs the future?
- VIDEO: Young artist focuses on gun violence through art