State and County officials in Raleigh, North Carolina plan to investigate the accident at the State Fair Thursday night. Five people went to the hospital after an accident involving a ride called the 'Vortex.'
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think