Nelson Mandela spent nearly a third of his life as a prisoner of apartheid before leading South Africa in a relatively peaceful transition of power that inspired the world. The iconic figure died Thursday at the age of 95.
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- April 16, 2014
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs