A giant robot dragon, a skateboarding goat, and a collection of Hoovers have all earned their place in the 2014 Guinness World Records book.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson