A 41-year-old man from Standish, Michigan sent Saginaw Township Police and Michigan State Police on a car chase before jumping off an overpass, taking a Michigan state trooper with him. The men fell between 25 and 35 feet to a grassy area below. Both survived the fall with injuries.
Police chase ends in overpass fall
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson
- August 13, 2014
- The scales of injustice: Weight loss differs between men, women
- Williams among many who cracked jokes while fighting depression
- Drug dealers going corporate