Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen's contract with the Food Network will not be renewed, after reports surfaced this week that she admitted in a deposition to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?