Celebrity chef Paula Deen issues a video apology for her use of a racial slur, the same day that she was a no-show for an appearance on "Today." Deen's contract with the Food Network will not be renewed, after reports surfaced this week that she admitted in a deposition to using the n-word and telling racist jokes.
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world