Spring is imminent, and as you welcome the warmer weather, it's time to start thinking about home maintenance, school events and everything else you put off during the winter. These three apps will help you manage your schedule, no matter your organization style.
This app caters to those who are likely to forget things or miss appointments.
Add your schedule and set an alarm time for each event. The alarm beeps at your preselected time and you can elect to turn off the reminder or hit "snooze" if you need more time before moving on to your next task. Everyone could use a reminder now and then.
The app is available for $2.99 from the Apple store.
Cozi helps manage not just your own schedule, but the schedule for an entire family.
Use one account for the whole family. Add events,"to-dos" and shopping lists, then assign family members to each event.
Cozi is available for free for Apple and Android devices.
Cal syncs with existing calendars to pull all of your schedules into a highly-visual app that aims to "help you balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks."
Cal also syncs with social media and other apps to eliminate steps in accomplishing your scheduled tasks, like finding a restaurant for a birthday dinner, or coordinating ride-shares.
Cal is available for free for Apple and Android devices.
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research