Thousands gather on the National Mall to honor the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
Stars, activists urge to keep MLK fight alive
Actor Jamie Foxx and civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton energized the crowd at the 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town