Anger toward the U.S. among European allies grew Monday along with new revelations about American surveillance. Meanwhile, European lawmakers were in Washington, Monday demanding answers.
- VIDEO: Gun control ad recounts Newtown shooting
- VIDEO: The world's worst 'selfie' snaps
- VIDEO: Journalism school honors Ron Burgundy
- VIDEO: Snow, ice aim for nation's frozen midsection
- VIDEO: Millions of social media credentials hacked
- December 4, 2013
- Texas wants background checks for health-care navigators
- How to care for a cut Christmas tree
- Are fake eggs the future?
- VIDEO: Young artist focuses on gun violence through art
- Cyber Monday sales reach record as shoppers snub stores for Web