Margaret Thatcher, the combative "Iron Lady" who infuriated European allies, found a fellow believer in Ronald Reagan and transformed her country by a ruthless dedication to free markets in 11 years as prime minister, has died. She was 87.
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'