Margaret Thatcher, the combative "Iron Lady" who infuriated European allies, found a fellow believer in Ronald Reagan and transformed her country by a ruthless dedication to free markets in 11 years as prime minister, has died. She was 87.
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?
- Old-fashioned trimming for tree isn't as green as you might think
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup