Key contractors on the troubled Healthcare.gov website told Congress Thursday the government failed to fully test the site before it went live. Still, they insist the bugs can be fixed and won't prevent uninsured Americans from getting coverage.
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'
- March 7, 2014
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills