Studies show that skipping breakfast regularly can lead to major health risks -- including heart attacks. A new study shows those who regularly skip breakfast have a 27% higher risk of a heart attack than those who eat a morning meal.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- VIDEO: Gun control ad recounts Newtown shooting
- VIDEO: The world's worst 'selfie' snaps
- VIDEO: Journalism school honors Ron Burgundy
- VIDEO: Snow, ice aim for nation's frozen midsection
- VIDEO: Millions of social media credentials hacked
- December 4, 2013
- Texas wants background checks for health-care navigators
- How to care for a cut Christmas tree
- Are fake eggs the future?