Studies show that skipping breakfast regularly can lead to major health risks -- including heart attacks. A new study shows those who regularly skip breakfast have a 27% higher risk of a heart attack than those who eat a morning meal.
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?