A judge has ordered that post-sex contraception must be available for pre-teens.
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps
- There's less good music now — here's why
- Why North Korean cheerleaders may soon descend on the South
- Auto recalls break single-year US record with six months to go
- VIDEO: Foiled beach gear theft goes viral
- VIDEO: Sleeping fan suing Yankees, ESPN for $10M