Connecticut lawmakers have approved wide-ranging legislation in response to last year's deadly school shooting in Newtown, including gun control measures that ban the sales of large-capacity ammunition magazines and more than 100 weapons.
- Human trafficking battled by text message
- Should Detroit sell its priceless art to pay the bills?
- Cargazing: Ford Fiesta ST is fast, fun, affordable
- Colleges brings liberal arts education into prisons
- VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
- December 7, 2013
- Young newlyweds charged with Craigslist murder
- December 6, 2013
- VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
- 7 great holiday stories for season's readings
- VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
- VIDEO: Wedding crashed by Ironman, Batman, knights and more