The U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments today on California's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage. Kris Perry and Sandy Stier and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo filed a federal lawsuit to overturn the ban.
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
- July 25, 2014
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish