Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- VIDEO: Anonymous donor ensures Worcester Catholic School will remain open
- Racism linked to infant mortality, learning disabilities
- VIDEO: College basketball player hit by police officer while crossing street
- Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
- Judges deny chimpanzees 'personhood'
- December 11, 2013
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year