Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- American sunscreens need an upgrade
- Coffee growers' prayers for rain met with threat of deluge
- Celebrity quack moms are a terrible influence on everyday parents
- Affirmative action ruling challenges colleges seeking diversity
- A 'wearable robot' helps her walk again
- Cuba is running out of condoms
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- April 22, 2014
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault