Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- The waffle taco's biggest enemy isn't McDonald's. It's consumer habits.
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?