Sixty-six percent of adults will celebrate Halloween in 2013, spending an estimated $6.9 billion dollars on the holiday, down from $8 billion in 2012. Some people will go all-out, including dressing up their pets, while others will just hand out candy at their doors.
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- The case for separate beds
- Raw oysters spike U.S. rise in bacterial infections, CDC reports
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
- Doctors to rate cost effectiveness of expensive cancer drugs
- Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- April 15, 2014
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'