Thousands of media members from around the world -- some less legitimate than others -- thronged the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., to ask Broncos and Seahawks players and coaches questions on just about every imaginable topic. The results, predictably, created no small stir on social media. Here's a sampling.
Super Bowl XLVIII Media Day
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- The top 12 government programs ever
- 'Warlock' in West Virginia accused of sexual assault
- Cats outsmart the researchers
- House Republicans are more active on Twitter than Democrats
- April 21, 2014
- Do your genes make you procrastinate?
- Do White Castle prices tell us anything about the minimum wage?
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Can Hillary Clinton rock the cradle and the world?
- April 18, 2014
- Smartphone kill switches are coming