Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America partnered with Mayors Against Illegal Guns to commemorate the Dec. 14 one-year anniversary of the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting. A new TV ad created by the group shows a gunman entering a school at the same time Adam Lanza entered Sandy Hook.
- Beretta, other gun makers heading to friendlier states
- VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight