Music's biggest night included performances by Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z and Beyonce and others, plus a mass wedding conducted by Queen Latifah. In other words, it provided plenty of fodder for Twitter users to react to what they saw -- and didn't see.
The Grammys on social media
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead