By now the more than 20 million live Christmas trees purchased across America are starting to dry and drop needles. But real trees, however short-lived, are big business, valued at $1.01 billion in 2012.
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home