Four-year-old Adelaide Ames was having trouble sleeping recently, so her father Benjamin found a charming way to distract her. He decided to replace the imaginary fireworks in her head with a version of "Tonight You Belong to Me," complete with backup on a pink ukulele. The resulting video has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube over the past week.
Father-daughter duet: 'Tonight You Belong to Me'
- Grandstands feel a little empty at NASCAR races
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight