Four-year-old Adelaide Ames was having trouble sleeping recently, so her father Benjamin found a charming way to distract her. He decided to replace the imaginary fireworks in her head with a version of "Tonight You Belong to Me," complete with backup on a pink ukulele. The resulting video has received more than 1.5 million views on YouTube over the past week.
Father-daughter duet: 'Tonight You Belong to Me'
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- Warren's populist pitch on student loans is off key
- April 17, 2014
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
- The case for separate beds