One day before the 12th anniversary of the crash of United Flight 93 in Somerset County, Pa., a groundbreaking was held for a memorial honoring the victims and heroes from Sept. 11, 2001. The memorial and visitors center is scheduled to open in 2015.
Groundbreaking for Flight 93 memorial
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- Warren's populist pitch on student loans is off key
- April 17, 2014
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
- The case for separate beds