Tropical Storm Karen weakened Friday, with sustained winds of just 50 mph, as it approached the northern Gulf Coast. It is expected to make landfall Sunday, likely somewhere along the Alabama coastline.
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- July 22, 2014
- Expectations too high for a rehabbing Woods
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town