Tropical Storm Karen weakened Friday, with sustained winds of just 50 mph, as it approached the northern Gulf Coast. It is expected to make landfall Sunday, likely somewhere along the Alabama coastline.
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline