Thousands gather on the National Mall to honor the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
Stars, activists urge to keep MLK fight alive
Actor Jamie Foxx and civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton energized the crowd at the 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Pennsylvania won’t take action following Ohio ruling on quakes, fracking
- Warren's populist pitch on student loans is off key
- April 17, 2014
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Consumer spending on health care jumps as Affordable Care Act takes hold
- Golf turns into snooze-fest without celebrities like Tiger and Phil
- The case for separate beds