Thousands gather on the National Mall to honor the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
Stars, activists urge to keep MLK fight alive
Actor Jamie Foxx and civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton energized the crowd at the 50th anniversary celebration of Martin Luther King Jr.'s 'I Have a Dream' speech.
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly