Researchers at the UC-San Francisco have been testing a 3D video game they say reverses some of the negative effects of aging on the brain.
- America’s sleep-deprived cities
- Who should pay for your kids ACT?
- Why do people look like their pets?
- Another stumble begs questions about Notre Dame
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Debate filled with 'hate' gives Hamas a pass
- OU player's suspension shows pitfalls of addressing sexual assault on campus
- August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen