Researchers at the UC-San Francisco have been testing a 3D video game they say reverses some of the negative effects of aging on the brain.
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
- VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
- Giving businesses choice is not legalizing discrimination
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- March 6, 2014
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban