PHOTOS: Community mourns teacher killed by 14-year-old student
Students at Danvers High School in Massachusetts return to campus Thursday to mourn the loss of math teacher Colleen Ritzer, who police said was killed by 14-year-old student Philip Chism.
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly