Doctors warn there are health risks to swimming while wearing contact lenses due to pathogenic bacteria found in water.
- Harvard study finds diet changes gut bacteria within a day
- Personal genetic tests face sharper scrutiny after 23andMe
- Minnesota college student survives night on porch in subzero temperatures
- Federal budget deal would have new hires pay more into pensions
- Santa's wish: Marry me
- Editor stranded in ice storm experiences truest form of humanity
- Twitter reacts to Time's Person of the Year
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
- Rape victim plans lawsuit against Facebook
- December 10, 2013
- Can Putin re-create Fox News in Russia?