Doctors warn there are health risks to swimming while wearing contact lenses due to pathogenic bacteria found in water.
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Wildcats aren't champs but we're all still watching Calipari
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- April 14, 2014
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- E-Cigarettes target youth with festivals, lawmakers say
- Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- April 11, 2014
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps